As a local governing body for cricket, the Coast Cricket Association will lead by:
- Promoting and protecting the game, and its unique spirit
- Delivering outstanding, memorable events.
- Providing excellent service to Members and stakeholders
- Optimizing its commercial rights and properties for the benefit of its Members
Our Vision of Success
As a leading global sport cricket will captivate and inspire people of every age, gender, background and ability while building bridges between continents, countries and communities.
- Openness, honesty and integrity - We work to the highest ethical standards. We do what we say we are going to do, in the way we say we are going to do it
- Excellence - Cricket's players and supporters deserve the best. It is our duty to set the highest standards.
- Accountability and responsibility - We take responsibility for leading and protecting the game. We provide outstanding service to our stakeholders. If others are harming the game we take necessary action.
- Commitment to the game - We care for cricket. Everything we do and every decision we make is motivated by a desire to serve the game better.
- Respect for our diversity - We are a local organization with a global focus and act at all times without prejudice, fear or favour.
- Fairness and equity - We are fair, just and utterly impartial.
- Working as a team - Like a cricket team we all have different skills and strengths. By working together with unity of purpose we maximise the effectiveness of our assets.