G- Game Played, W - Won, L - Lost, T - Draw or Tie, P - Penalty, NRR - Net Run rate
Points by Game:
The following points system will apply:
- Win - 2
- Loss - 0
- Game Abandoned Owing to rain or bad light 1 points each will be awarded to each team.
Net Run Rate
- A team's net run rate is calculated in respect of the matches played during that part of the competition, by deducting the average runs per over scored against that team from the average runs per over scored by that team.
- Note: Any play during a Super Over is excluded from these calculations.
- In the event of a team being all out in less than its full quota of over, the calculation of its net run rate shall be based on the full quota of over to which it would have been entitled and not on the number of over in which the team was dismissed.
- Only those matches where results are achieved will count for the purpose of net run rate calculations. Where a match is abandoned, but a result is achieved under Duckworth/Lewis, for net run rate purposes Team 1 will be accredited with Team 2's Par Score on abandonment off the same number of over faced by Team 2.
- Where a match is concluded but with Duckworth/Lewis having been applied at an earlier point in the match, Team 1 will be accredited with 1 run less than the final Target Score for Team 2 off the total number of over allocated to Team 2 to reach the target.
Format of Tournament
- This tournament will be played one way only and top 4 team at the end of first round will be qualified for the second round. Team Finishing No 1 and 2 will play a Qualifier 1 while Team finishing No 3 & 4 will Play and Eliminator. Winner of eliminator will play against looser of Qualifier 1 in Qualifier 2 and winner of qualifier 2 will play Final against winner of Qualifier 1.